- Developed to aid people who have mobility problems to turn on a number of different types of seats
- Top disc rotates a full 360º over bottom disc, allowing smooth two way turning action
- Suitable for many applications including dining chairs or car seats
- Slip resistant underside enables secure positioning on seat
- This product works best on flat surfaces
- Fleece cover is warm and comfortable and removable for machine washing
- 40cm (16″) diameter
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- Designed to fit on the side arms or over the backrest of most Wheelchairs, Powerchairs or Scooters
- Built-in zipped compartments within the bag provide ample room for storage
- Features a reflective strip to assist visibility
- Available in Navy Only
- Attractive zip top shopping bag
- Fitted with additional straps so it can be looped over the push handles of a wheelchair
- Easily fitted or removed when required for ease of use
- An additional shoulder strap is also available to facilitate transportation when out shopping
- Available for use with wheelchairs to provide additional support and stability and to keep user’s hips and pelvis towards back of chair. (Must not be used in vehicles travelling in excess of 8mph)
- Lap belt is easily fitted to backrest of wheelchair and adjusts easily in length to suit different user sizes
- It fastens around the waist with a double adjustable snap lock fastener, which is easily released in an emergency