Sapphire 2Class 2 Mobility Scooter
Secure handling but with a portable base, take your next adventure with the Sapphire 2 mobility scooter.Designed to give exceptional manoeuvrability both indoors and out, the Sapphire 2 is a 4mph portable mobility scooter that separates into 4 easy to manage parts. Dual handles fitted to the batteries and rear drive unit make lifting and handling your mobility scooter safer and more manageable, whilst powerful LED lights on the front and rear ensure you're always seen on your travels. The ergonomic floor panel design also provides maximum legroom compared to other mobility scooters in its class. The maximum range is up to 19 miles.
The Flame Triwalker features an attractive ‘Flame’ paintwork design to enhance the lightweight, aluminium frame.
- Folds down for compact storage
- Comes standard with an easy to clean vinyl bag
- Handle height easily adjusts to suit various users
- Frame is easy to manoeuvre and lightweight
- Lightweight frame is easy to move into position, allowing the user to achieve a lower lifting position from the floor
- Compact for easy access through domestic doorways
- High lifting range and safe working load for greater versatility and maximum flexibility
- Ergonomic, user friendly handset features patient lifting symbols for easy identification, as well as recessed buttons to reduce the chance of unintended operation if the handset is dropped
- Handset features a magnetic back, making it easy to secure to the hoist for added safety
- Actuator features emergency lowering function, which is easier to control than a traditional quick release actuator and harder to misuse
- Exchangeable cable which allows for cable damage to be rectified by replacing just the cable, rather than the whole actuator
- Control box features emergency stop and lowering functions, as well as an acoustic low battery alarm which emits an alert at 50% battery level
- Easily dismantled for transportation and storage
- All components are interchangeable
- Designed for users who are unstable on their feet and place a lot of weight on their stick
- Shaft is angled enabling user’s weight is transmitted centrally for improved stability
- Constructed from sturdy, yet lightweight 2.5cm (1”) aluminium tubing
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip reduces hand stress and fatigue
- Push button height adjustment from 72cm - 98cm (28.5” - 38.5”)
- Includes wrist strap to prevent stick from dropping when not in use
- Sturdy rubber ferrule provides good traction
- Easy wipe clean metallic surfaces
- Maximum weight capacity135kg (21st)
Extremely robust dip-coated (non peel) framewith cellular moulded (anti-bacterial) backrestand over seat.
- Features include a clip on clip-off rota moulded seat
- Adjustable height and detachable arms
- Extremely robust dip-coated (non peel) frame
- Adjustable height
The SD2 Wheelchair is an upgrade in both design and features and replaces the old Drive Super Deluxe Wheelchair.
- Elegant metallic black aluminium frame
- Double cross brace
- Attendant and user accessible parking brakes
- Lap belt and reflectors
Attends Pull-Ons 5 Extra Extra Small
- Absorbent disposable stretchy pant that looks and feels like normal underwear.
- Easily put on and taken off.
- Anatomically shaped.
- Flexible fit and breathable back sheet.
- Waist 38-55 cm Leg Opening 35-46cm
- 21 per pack