The Ablestand Patient Turner helps a Carer or attendant to transfer a User to another seat, bed, wheelchair, toilet or commode by standing and turning. Easily dismantled/ reassembled without tools for transportation a…
- Sturdy steel frame provides stable support for user
- Height adjustable handles to suit user requirements
- Padded lower leg supports can be adjusted (toolfree) in width, angle and height to suit user comfort
- Low profile base facilitates user feet placement
- Substantial base area provides stability, with rear bar also allowing carer to counterbalance
- Handle has multiple gripping points for varying carer/user support requirements and is angled to enable “nose-over-toe” standing movement
- Opening on central handle bar allows quick fitting of optional support belts
- 2 rear 8cm (3″) castors ensures effortless manoeuvring even with heavier users
- Easily dismantled/reassembled without tools for transportation and storage
- Easy wipe-clean surfaces
- Requires user to pull on handle to stand up and to be weight bearing
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- The coverall with sleeves offers great protection from the weather
- Provides greater independence for people who want to propel themselves
- Elasticated cuffs make this coverall draught proof
- Includes hood as standard
- Multipurpose storage bag to keep essentials safe when out and about
- Weatherproof zip top makes this holdall suitable for all weather conditions
- Fits neatly behind the chair back for extra comfort
- Includes an extended flap at the bottom of the back pad which bridges the gap between the back and seat panels, preventing draughts onto the base of the spine
- 16” width allowing the bag to fit most wheelchairs
- Available in Blue/Black only
- A convenient cup holder for the wheelchair user to place a mug/glass whilst enjoying a drink
- Can be mounted to the front or side on the armrest tubing on most wheelchairs with a separate armrest
- Requires screwdriver for fitting