The jar and bottle holder enables the user to open caps easily and is ideal for those with limited dexterity and weakness in the arm or hands. The jar and bottle holder can also be used single-handed. It is dishwasher safe and features a padded push bar for comfort and non-slip strips for ease of use.
- Ideal for people with weak hands/arms
- Can be used single-handed
- Depth (mm): 81
- Height (mm): 330
- Width (mm): 165
- Product Dimensions (mm): 330x165x81
- Net weight (kg): 0.065
- Colour: White
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- These cutlery, sold separately, are perfect for individuals with arthritis, weak or limited handgrip
- Ergonomically designed contours and a larger grip allow for comfortable fit in almost any hand while adding to stability
- Attractive enough for family use
- Dishwasher safe
A self-sealing cap that will stretch to fit over the top of cups, glasses, beakers and allows a straw to enter for drinking. The Cupcap will prevent spills even when the cup or glass is knocked over.
- Prevents spills
- Preserves freshness for longer than an uncovered drink
- Useful for people with an unsteady grip or muscle tremors