Product Code: 10947 – Slipnott Ferrule 22mm
For increased manoeuvrability, stability and safety on uneven surfaces.
- The two piece ferrule features a metal ball and socket joint that allows the ferrule’s studded base to be in contact with the ground at all times.
- Sold in pairs. so this is for x 2
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- Designed for users who are unstable on their feet and place a lot of weight on their stick
- Shaft is angled enabling user’s weight is transmitted centrally for improved stability
- Constructed from sturdy, yet lightweight 2.5cm (1”) aluminium tubing
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip reduces hand stress and fatigue
- Push button height adjustment from 72cm - 98cm (28.5” - 38.5”)
- Includes wrist strap to prevent stick from dropping when not in use
- Sturdy rubber ferrule provides good traction
- Easy wipe clean metallic surfaces
- Maximum weight capacity135kg (21st)
- Made from strong, durable medium grade wood, 2cm (1”) in diameter
- Crook handle can easily hang over user’s forearm when not in use to prevent it dropping
- Lightweight for carrying
- Rubber ferrule provides extra grip on varying walking surfaces for improved safety
- Maximum weight capacity 115kg (18st)
- Cane folds into 4 convenient parts for easy storage
- Handle height adjusts in 2.5cm (1") increments from 84 - 94cm (33"- 37")
- Gel grip reduces hand stress and fatigue
- Comes with plastic holster carry case
- Hard wearing, non slip ferrule provides stability on various surfaces
- Maximum weight capacity 135kg (21st)
- Replacement ferrules are available (product code 10322BK)
- Used to prevent walking sticks from dropping to the floor or from getting lost when not in use
- Elastic strap fastens around stick and cord fits around wrist to ensure stick is always close to hand
- Strap is light and unobtrusive to use
- Fits all walking sticks
Stick has four feet at end of cane shaft, which provides a wider base and therefore more stability for users with limited balance.
- Chrome plated for durability
- Constructed from lightweight aluminium
- Simple height adjustment
- Extra grip, rubber ferrules provide stability
- Suitable for most rollators, this stick holder allows a walking stick or crutch to be stored on a rollator when not in use
- Holds most standard walking sticks
- Fits 25mm (1") tubing
- Requires tools for fitting, all fixtures are included
- Stick has three feet at end of cane shaft, which provides a wider base and therefore more stability for users with limited balance
- Smaller base (14cm x 14cm (5.5" x 5.5")) may be particularly suitable for negotiating stairs
- Swan shaped curved neck on shaft allows user to place weight directly over stick and through to base for increased safety
- Constructed from hard wearing, yet lightweight aluminium and chrome plated on base for durability
- Simple e-clip height adjustment from 72cm - 98cm (28" - 39") allows adaptability for different users
- Extra grip, rubber ferrules on all three legs provide stability
- Maximum weight capacity 127kg (20st)
- Replacement ferrules are available (product code FER16)
- Stick has four feet which are set wider apart than those on standard quads to offer greater support and stability
- Larger base 28cm x 17cm (11” x 7”)) is offset from central shaft and therefore less likely to obstruct user’s foot when stepping through
- Swan shaped curved neck on shaft allows user to distribute weight centrally for increased safety
- Shaft is made from robust, yet lightweight aluminium that is easy to clean and base is chrome plated for longevity
- E-clip height adjustment from 79cm-104cm (31”-41”)
- Non-slip rubber ferrules provide added security
- Maximum weight capacity 127kg (20st)