Product Code: 10947 – Slipnott Ferrule 22mm
For increased manoeuvrability, stability and safety on uneven surfaces.
- The two piece ferrule features a metal ball and socket joint that allows the ferrule’s studded base to be in contact with the ground at all times.
- Sold in pairs. so this is for x 2
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- A simple and convenient way to hang your stick on a table top
- Fits most walking sticks; grips stick shaft from 1.6 – 2.5cm (5/8” - 1”)
- Easily attached to any surface
- Rubber pad adds grip to stock the stick sliding off the table
- Ingenious foldable walking sticks that “snap” open and are easily folded away to fit in any bag, pocket or pouch
- Breaks down threefold for easy fit in small bags / pockets
- Black aluminium shaft is extremely strong and robust, yet lightweight to carry
- Easy push button height adjustment
- Plastic, latex free handle allows comfortable, secure grip
- Sturdy rubber tip provides stability on various surfaces
- Comes standard with wrist strap
- Easy to wipe clean
- Maximum weight capacity 135kg (21st)
- Suitable for most rollators, this stick holder allows a walking stick or crutch to be stored on a rollator when not in use
- Holds most standard walking sticks
- Fits 25mm (1") tubing
- Requires tools for fitting, all fixtures are included
- Designed for users who are unstable on their feet and place a lot of weight on their stick
- Shaft is angled enabling user’s weight is transmitted centrally for improved stability
- Constructed from sturdy, yet lightweight 2.5cm (1”) aluminium tubing
- Ergonomically designed handle with soft grip reduces hand stress and fatigue
- Push button height adjustment from 72cm - 98cm (28.5” - 38.5”)
- Includes wrist strap to prevent stick from dropping when not in use
- Sturdy rubber ferrule provides good traction
- Easy wipe clean metallic surfaces
- Maximum weight capacity135kg (21st)
- Stick has four feet which are set wider apart than those on standard quads to offer greater support and stability
- Larger base 28cm x 17cm (11” x 7”)) is offset from central shaft and therefore less likely to obstruct user’s foot when stepping through
- Swan shaped curved neck on shaft allows user to distribute weight centrally for increased safety
- Shaft is made from robust, yet lightweight aluminium that is easy to clean and base is chrome plated for longevity
- E-clip height adjustment from 79cm-104cm (31”-41”)
- Non-slip rubber ferrules provide added security
- Maximum weight capacity 127kg (20st)
- Made from strong, durable medium grade wood, 2cm (1”) in diameter
- Crook handle can easily hang over user’s forearm when not in use to prevent it dropping
- Lightweight for carrying
- Rubber ferrule provides extra grip on varying walking surfaces for improved safety
- Maximum weight capacity 115kg (18st)
- Used to prevent walking sticks from dropping to the floor or from getting lost when not in use
- Elastic strap fastens around stick and cord fits around wrist to ensure stick is always close to hand
- Strap is light and unobtrusive to use
- Fits all walking sticks