The S1 Wheelchair features a robust steel frame for durability and wipe clean vinyl upholstery for easy maintenance. The Self Propel model features rear mag wheels which provide added independence for the user.
- A cost effective and lightweight entry into Drive Medical’s wheelchair range
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Robust steel frame is strong and durable for stability and folds easily for storage/transportation
- Vinyl upholstery and padded armrests offer comfortable support and are easily wiped clean
- Plastic footrests can be easily height adjusted to suit user support requirements, can be swung away to facilitate transfers or removed for storage and transportation
- Attendant or user accessible parking brakes on rear wheels ensure safety
- All round solid puncture proof polyurethane (PU) tyres require limited upkeep
- Rear stepper tubes allow attendant to safely mount curbs
- 32cm (12.5″) rear wheels on transit model ease manoeuvrability for carer/attendant
- 61cm (24″) composite mag rear wheels with plastic hand rim on self-propelling model are strong, resilient and lightweight
- This wheelchair has been crash tested providing added safety when being transported in a vehicle
- Transit Model – Comes with calf strap as standard for additional leg support
- Self Propel Model – Comes with heel strap as standard for foot support
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
The Expedition chair is the latest refinement in the Drive range of Travel Chairs.
- Attractive Silver or Blue finish
- Half folding backrest
- Lap belt for added safety
- Tool free footplate height adjustment
The Spirit Travel Chair is lightweight at only 19lb making it ideal for transportation.
- Available in a three colour options
- A half-folding back
- One touch lap belt for added safety
- Parking brakes for added safety
The SD2 Wheelchair is an upgrade in both design and features and replaces the old Drive Super Deluxe Wheelchair.
- Elegant metallic black aluminium frame
- Double cross brace
- Attendant and user accessible parking brakes
- Lap belt and reflectors
This Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair combines style with function and practicality.
- Available in 17" and 20" seat widths
- Half-folding backrest
- Grey two-tone upholstery
- Handy rear pocket
The XS Aluminium Wheelchair was developed to provide more features as standard with added comfort.
- Sturdy, colourful aluminium frame
- Simple folding mechanism
- Swing in / out footrests
- Padded desk-style armrests
The Spirit wheelchair uses the latest in wheelchair design to produce an elegant yet highly practical wheelchair.
- Attractive colourful frame
- One touch adjustable armrests
- Stylish 24” mag wheels
- Tension adjustable backrest
The Aluminium Travel Chair is lightweight and folds to a compact size making it ideal for days out.
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Parking brakes for added safety
- Durable nylon seat canvas
- One touch lap belt