- Designed to fit on the side arms or over the backrest of most Wheelchairs, Powerchairs or Scooters
- Built-in zipped compartments within the bag provide ample room for storage
- Features a reflective strip to assist visibility
- Available in Navy Only
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- The coverall with sleeves offers great protection from the weather
- Provides greater independence for people who want to propel themselves
- Elasticated cuffs make this coverall draught proof
- Includes hood as standard
- Available for use with wheelchairs to provide additional support and stability and to keep user’s hips and pelvis towards back of chair. (Must not be used in vehicles travelling in excess of 8mph)
- Lap belt is easily fitted to backrest of wheelchair and adjusts easily in length to suit different user sizes
- It fastens around the waist with a double adjustable snap lock fastener, which is easily released in an emergency
- A convenient cup holder for the wheelchair user to place a mug/glass whilst enjoying a drink
- Can be mounted to the front or side on the armrest tubing on most wheelchairs with a separate armrest
- Requires screwdriver for fitting