The Wheelchair Mac with Sleeves is the ideal garment to provide head to toe protection for you and your wheelchair, with soft elasticated cuffs on the sleeves to ensure that there is no chaffing on the skin, a neckline zip so the Wheelchair Mac can be put on or taken off with ease, plus an elasticated skirt for a snug fit and drawstring hood with spring clip fastening. The perfect Wheelchair accessory/garment for wheelchair users who require a high degree of independence and self-propel their wheelchair; the Wheelchair Mac with Sleeves is made from 100% waterproof fabric and provides complete protection from the elements. With rear slots for pushing handles. Available in Blue or Pink Polka Dot design.Suitable for machine washing at low temperature.
- Suitable for machine washing at low temperature.
- Complete weather protection for you and your wheelchair
- Universal sizing with zip closure and elasticated skirt for a snug fit
- Stay dry with 100% Waterproof fabric and soft, elasticated cuffs for comfort
- Lightweight wheelchair garment suitable for year-round use
|Net weight (kg)||0||0|
|Colour||Blue||Pink Polka Dot|
|Main body material||Polyester with PVC coating|
|Overall Depth (mm)||UNIVERSAL|
Blue, Pink Polka Dot
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- Designed to fit on the side arms or over the backrest of most Wheelchairs, Powerchairs or Scooters
- Built-in zipped compartments within the bag provide ample room for storage
- Features a reflective strip to assist visibility
- Available in Navy Only
- Available for use with wheelchairs to provide additional support and stability and to keep user’s hips and pelvis towards back of chair. (Must not be used in vehicles travelling in excess of 8mph)
- Lap belt is easily fitted to backrest of wheelchair and adjusts easily in length to suit different user sizes
- It fastens around the waist with a double adjustable snap lock fastener, which is easily released in an emergency