The ST1 Scooter is the lightest in the ST range and has an ultra compact design which is ideal for nipping to the shops, or for putting in the carboot to take on day trips and holidays.
- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 6 miles on a full battery charge*
- Height adjustable, hard wearing and fully cushioned profiled seat
- Plug and wire free connections for quick and simple assembling and dismantling
- Splits easily for storage and transportation
- Width adjustable armrests and adjustable handlebars to suit comfort of user
- Comfortable lightweight and rotating seat which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Delta bars as standard
- Removable seat, easy tiller adjustment and an integral lifting handle for easy transportation
- Lightweight scooter weighing only 40kg (88lb)
- Horn to alert others of your presence for added safety
- Fitted with reflectors and illuminated controls to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Grey puncture proof non marking tyres
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah airline friendly batteries**
- Includes an on or off board charging facility as standard
- Available in Ruby Red or Sapphire Blue
- Optional extra’s – Rear basket and additional storage options
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
- 2 year warranty
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH||HEIGHT||WIDTH||MAXIMUM GRADIENT||WEIGHT||MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY||HEAVIEST COMPONENT|
|ST1RBE||ST1 Scooter in Red||100cm (39″)||89cm (35″)||51cm (20″)||6˚||40kg (88lb)||115kg (18st)||14kg (31lb)|
|ST1BBE||ST1 Scooter in Blue||100cm (39″)||89cm (35″)||51cm (20″)||6˚||40kg (88lb)||115kg (18st)||14kg (31lb)|
Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- The coverall with sleeves offers great protection from the weather
- Provides greater independence for people who want to propel themselves
- Elasticated cuffs make this coverall draught proof
- Includes hood as standard
- Attractive zip top shopping bag
- Fitted with additional straps so it can be looped over the push handles of a wheelchair
- Easily fitted or removed when required for ease of use
- An additional shoulder strap is also available to facilitate transportation when out shopping