Sapphire 2Class 2 Mobility Scooter
Secure handling but with a portable base, take your next adventure with the Sapphire 2 mobility scooter.
Designed to give exceptional manoeuvrability both indoors and out, the Sapphire 2 is a 4mph portable mobility scooter that separates into 4 easy to manage parts. Dual handles fitted to the batteries and rear drive unit make lifting and handling your mobility scooter safer and more manageable, whilst powerful LED lights on the front and rear ensure you’re always seen on your travels. The ergonomic floor panel design also provides maximum legroom compared to other mobility scooters in its class. The maximum range is up to 19 miles.
Disassembling your Sapphire 2 mobility scooter is easy…
Designed for simple disassembly without the hassle of cables or plugs, the one-touch Sterling lock separates both halves of the mobility scooter for easy portability and stowage. Simply lift off the seat, lift out the batteries, and lift the rear STERLING lock handle to separate the front and rear of the mobility scooter. It really is that simple! By the way, it goes back together just as smoothly!
.. and provides a portable mobility scooter solution.
One of the lightest mobility scooters in its class, the Sapphire 2 can be easily loaded into your vehicle once disassembled. Lifting and handling the batteries and rear drive unit is safe and comfortable with the fitted STERLING lift dual handles. Plus, the tiller can be safely folded down and basket secured into place under the tiller to provide a tight, portable mobility scooter package.
Delta handle bar
The ergonomically designed delta handle bar allows you to rest your wrists whilst in operation of your mobility scooter.
With its large batteries, the Sapphire 2 mobility scooter can take you up to a distance of 19 miles (30km).
Always be seen on your Sapphire 2 mobility scooter with LED lights
Super bright, low energy and long life LED lights ensures you’re always seen and the road ahead for your mobility scooter is always well lit.
|Front Wheel Size:||22,5cm|
|Rear Wheel Size:||26,5cm|
|Seat Base Height:||50-62cm|
|Maximum Safe Slope:||10º|
|Light And Indicators:||lights only|
|Range (Low to High):||30km|
|Max. User Weight:||150kg|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- The coverall with sleeves offers great protection from the weather
- Provides greater independence for people who want to propel themselves
- Elasticated cuffs make this coverall draught proof
- Includes hood as standard
- This stylish bag has been developed to accompany larger scooters
- It is made from showerproof nylon and can be easily secured to the scooter
- The compartments within the bag provide ample room for storage
- The carrying handle makes the bag ideal for carrying shopping and other items