These specially-shaped, reusable Knee Heat Pads with cover provide instant heat with just one click to activate and come complete with a soft, flexible cover with hook and loop tape fastening for a perfect, secure fit and hands free use. Designed to fit comfortably around your knee or elbow, but also suitable for use as pocket, glove or hand warmers when used without the cover, this pair of instant heat pads is ideal for targeting aches and pains, improving poor circulation and soothing injuries. When you ‘click’ and bend the metal disc inside the pads, it heats the whole Heat Pad in seconds, with no other power source required. To reuse the heat pads, heat in gently simmering water (do not boil) to melt the crystals back to the original liquid state, ready for your next click!
- Instant heat with just one click
- Slim, flexible heat pads will slip into your pocket or bag
- Includes cover/belt to wrap around the knee
- Provides heat for up to 2 hours (up to 54 deg. C/130 deg. F)
- Great for rehabilitation and sports injuries
- Environmentally friendly, reusable design
- Depth (mm): 58
- Height (mm): 125
- Width (mm): 180
- Product Dimensions (mm): 125x180x58
- Net weight (kg): 0.05
- Colour: Blue with Black Cover
- Main body material: Sodium acetate (food grade, conforms to EN71/MSDS)
- Packing: Retail box
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- A convenient cup holder for the wheelchair user to place a mug/glass whilst enjoying a drink
- Can be mounted to the front or side on the armrest tubing on most wheelchairs with a separate armrest
- Requires screwdriver for fitting