Assists with pivoting transfers between different seat surfaces with facility to transport users shorter distances.
- Requires user to pull on handle to stand up and to be weight bearing
- Narrow, recessed front fits between wheelchair wheels and around toilet for perfect positioning
- Low profile base facilitates user feet placement
- Substantial base area provides stability, with rear bar also allowing carer to counterbalance
- Handle has multiple gripping points for varying carer/user support requirements and is angled to enable “nose over toe” standing movement
- Opening on central handle bar allows quick fitting of optional support belts
- 4 front and rear castors combined with 2 x 13cm (5″) central wheels ensure effortless manoeuvring even with heavier users
- Foot operated brakes on centre wheels provide stability during standing/sitting movement
- Padded lower leg supports can be adjusted (tool free) in width, angle and height to suit user comfort
- Easily dismantled/reassembled without tools for transportation and storage
- Easy wipe clean surfaces
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- This stylish bag has been developed to accompany larger scooters
- It is made from showerproof nylon and can be easily secured to the scooter
- The compartments within the bag provide ample room for storage
- The carrying handle makes the bag ideal for carrying shopping and other items
- A convenient cup holder for the wheelchair user to place a mug/glass whilst enjoying a drink
- Can be mounted to the front or side on the armrest tubing on most wheelchairs with a separate armrest
- Requires screwdriver for fitting