The Deluxe Lightweight Self Propelled Aluminium Wheelchair from Aidapt is our latest design in lightweight, compact wheelchairs. Made from high grade aluminium with a double cross bar for strength, the Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchair also offers ease of movement for the user and quick-folding for trouble-free transportation. The Deluxe Lightweight Aluminium Wheelchair is ideal for the active, independent user. Features include palm activated, quick-release rear wheels, luxury padded upholstery, half folding backrest, flip back armrests, height adjustable, detachable leg rests and aluminium brakes. It is finished in a unique, non-marking hammered paint finish that gives it an extremely modern and attractive look and improves the lifetime use. Featuring a 5 Year Warranty on the frame (non-transferable, activated on receipt of the guarantee card). Available in four beautiful colours.
- Foldable for easy of transport and storage
- Lightweight and robust design
- Half folding backrest
- Side Panels for privacy
- Available in four different colours
|Product Dimensions (mm)||890x630x1080||890x630x1080||890x630x1080||890x630x1080|
|Net weight (kg)||14||14||14||14|
|Maximum User Weight (kg)||115||115||115||115|
|Maximum User Weight (stones)||18||18||18||18|
|Overall Height (mm)||890||890||890||890|
|Overall Width (mm)||630||630||630||630|
|Seat Depth (mm)||400||400||400||400|
|Seat Height (mm)||510||510||510||510|
|Seat Width (mm)||460||460||460||460|
|Width (Extended) (mm)||630||630||630||630|
|Width (Folded) (mm)||280||280||280||280|
Blue, Orange, Red, Silver
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- A convenient cup holder for the wheelchair user to place a mug/glass whilst enjoying a drink
- Can be mounted to the front or side on the armrest tubing on most wheelchairs with a separate armrest
- Requires screwdriver for fitting
- Multipurpose storage bag to keep essentials safe when out and about
- Weatherproof zip top makes this holdall suitable for all weather conditions
- Fits neatly behind the chair back for extra comfort
- Includes an extended flap at the bottom of the back pad which bridges the gap between the back and seat panels, preventing draughts onto the base of the spine
- 16” width allowing the bag to fit most wheelchairs
- Available in Blue/Black only