This compact and lightweight kitchen aid is ideal for users with a weakened grip or limited dexterity, as well as those who want to avoid damaging their nails when opening tins and cans. The Ring Pull Opener simply hooks under the edge of the ring pull and, with a simple pulling motion on the comfortable handle, allows you to easily peel back the ring pull and lid together. It will fit neatly into your cutlery drawer when not in use and also features a hanging loop in the handle.
- Ideal for people who suffer with arthritis
- Large handle ideal for users with poor grip
- Little effort required, simple operation
- Keeps hands away from sharp edges
- Stores neatly in the cutlery drawer
- Product Dimensions (mm): 150x88x13
- Net weight (kg): 0.025
- Colour: Blue
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
A self-sealing cap that will stretch to fit over the top of cups, glasses, beakers and allows a straw to enter for drinking. The Cupcap will prevent spills even when the cup or glass is knocked over.
- Prevents spills
- Preserves freshness for longer than an uncovered drink
- Useful for people with an unsteady grip or muscle tremors