The Nose Cut-out Cup is a dining or kitchen aid that has been designed for customers who have difficulty tipping their head back; the cut out section fits around the nose, making drinking much easier and more comfortable. The design allows freedom when drinking, so it is great for anyone. It is also one of our top sellers, so you know that it is a great product. Below is a list of information about the Nose Cut Out Cup. If you would like to view more products like this one, CLICK HERE.
- Cup is ideal for people who have difficulty tipping their head back
- The cut out fits around the nose when drinking
- Depth (mm): 70
- Height (mm): 120
- Width (mm): 70
- Product Dimensions (mm): 120x70x70
- Net weight (kg): 0.03
- Colour: Clear/Blue/Green/Pink – Colour of item may vary
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- The 2 in 1 opener with ergonomic handle enables you to turn and open any caps easily
- These cutlery, sold separately, are perfect for individuals with arthritis, weak or limited handgrip
- Ergonomically designed contours and a larger grip allow for comfortable fit in almost any hand while adding to stability
- Attractive enough for family use
- Dishwasher safe
The jar and bottle openers are two separate products that are designed to fit a variety of sizes.
- Assists in opening bottles, jars and pill containers
- Can be used to grip and provide purchase
- Useful for people with any condition that weakens hand grip
- Can be operated with one hand