The Food Preparation Board is a kitchen aid for those with limited hand use. The Food Preparation Board is held in place by its curved lip resting against the work surface and with integrated non-slip feet. The rear upstand holds bread steady while cutting or buttering. Easily washable.
- A food preparation board for those with limited hand use. The board is held in place by its curved lip resting against the work surface and by its non-slip feet.
- The rear lips of the board prevent bread or other foods slipping off and aid those with less able fingers to pick it up.
- It creates a stable preparation surface for spreading with one hand.
- Hygienic wipe clean plastic.
- Depth (mm): 220
- Height (mm): 30
- Width (mm): 220
- Product Dimensions (mm): 30x220x220
- Net weight (kg): 0.16
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- Two handled earthenware mug for drinking
- Ideal for users with a weakened grip.
Each item of cutlery is fitted with a large, soft rubber handle, which makes them easier to grip
- Set of 4, includes fork, knife, spoon and teaspoon
- Dishwasher safe
- Provide a comfortable non-slip grip
- Ideal for people who suffer from limited dexterity
- Spill proof drinking cup that eliminates messy spills and increases confidence
- Has easy grip handle, sturdy screw on lid and uses disposable straws
- Cup holds 7oz of hot or cold liquid and is dishwasher safe
- Will not spill, even when upside down