The Kettle Tipper has a raised pivot point to prevent spillage (the kettle will return to its upright position if released by the user) and a strap to hold the kettle securely in place. The wire frame of this useful kitchen aid means cups can be placed as near as required to the kettle. Below is a list of information regarding the Kettle Tipper. If you would like to view more products like this, please CLICK HERE.
- The frame helps prevent spillage
- Made of wire frame with cradle
- Holds most kettles and pivots on raised wire frame by gentle pressure on the handle to pour into the cup
- The kettle sits in the cradle and is secured by a strap
- Depth (mm): 210
- Height (mm): 185
- Width (mm): 255
- Product Dimensions (mm): 185x255x210
- Net weight (kg): 0.395
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- Two handled earthenware mug for drinking
- Ideal for users with a weakened grip.
- These cutlery, sold separately, are perfect for individuals with arthritis, weak or limited handgrip
- Ergonomically designed contours and a larger grip allow for comfortable fit in almost any hand while adding to stability
- Attractive enough for family use
- Dishwasher safe