The Jar and Bottle Grip Opener is an ideal kitchen aid for users with a weakened grip or decreased sensation in their hands, enabling you to easily open stubborn jars, bottle or pots. It can also be used to open doors or turn taps around the home and has been specially designed with a soft, flexible feel to fit many sizes and types of food and drink container. The Jar and Bottle Grip Opener has a domed shape, which fits comfortably into the palm of the hand.
- Ideal for users with a weakened grip or limited dexterity
- One simple kitchen aid for all sizes of jars and bottles
- Also provides extra grip for doors, cupboards and taps
- Slips neatly in the cutlery drawer when not in use
- Product Dimensions (mm): 130x130x55
- Net weight (kg): 0.04
- Colour: Blue
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- These cutlery, sold separately, are perfect for individuals with arthritis, weak or limited handgrip
- Ergonomically designed contours and a larger grip allow for comfortable fit in almost any hand while adding to stability
- Attractive enough for family use
- Dishwasher safe
Each item of cutlery is fitted with a large, soft rubber handle, which makes them easier to grip
- Set of 4, includes fork, knife, spoon and teaspoon
- Dishwasher safe
- Provide a comfortable non-slip grip
- Ideal for people who suffer from limited dexterity