The Steel Half Step is made in the UK at Aidapt’s manufacturing plant in Wales. Constructed from high quality steel, with a coated frame, untreated treadplate and durable nylon feet, the Half Step is sturdy and recommended for outside use. The Steel Half Step is ideal for users with limited mobility who may find a standard-height step difficult to manage.
- Ideal for users with limited mobility who struggle with doorway thresholds
- Adjustable Height from 101-146mm
- Maximum Load 190kg (30 Stones)
- Designed to fit standard UK external doorways
- Strong steel construction for durability
- Depth (mm): 760
- Height (mm): 100
- Width (mm): 395
- Product Dimensions (mm): 760x395x100
- Net weight (kg): 6
- Maximum Load (kg): 190
- Maximum Load (stones): 30
- Maximum User Weight (kg): 190
- Maximum User Weight (stones): 30
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- The 2 in 1 opener with ergonomic handle enables you to turn and open any caps easily
- These cutlery, sold separately, are perfect for individuals with arthritis, weak or limited handgrip
- Ergonomically designed contours and a larger grip allow for comfortable fit in almost any hand while adding to stability
- Attractive enough for family use
- Dishwasher safe
A self-sealing cap that will stretch to fit over the top of cups, glasses, beakers and allows a straw to enter for drinking. The Cupcap will prevent spills even when the cup or glass is knocked over.
- Prevents spills
- Preserves freshness for longer than an uncovered drink
- Useful for people with an unsteady grip or muscle tremors