Designed for adults who may have limited dexterity or reduced strength and grip in their hands and arms, the Cup Holder is a dining aid featuring two large handles for better control and to reduce the chance of spillage. Please note that the drinking cup is not supplied. Below is a list of more information about the Cup Holder from Mobility Aids UK. If you would like to view more products like this, CLICK HERE.
- Two large handles to assist in gripping
- Enables cups to be held in the correct position when drinking
- Ideal for people with a weakened grip
- Depth (mm): 55
- Height (mm): 100
- Width (mm): 140
- Product Dimensions (mm): 100x140x55
- Net weight (kg): 0.05
- Colour: White
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
The jar and bottle openers are two separate products that are designed to fit a variety of sizes.
- Assists in opening bottles, jars and pill containers
- Can be used to grip and provide purchase
- Useful for people with any condition that weakens hand grip
- Can be operated with one hand
- These cutlery, sold separately, are perfect for individuals with arthritis, weak or limited handgrip
- Ergonomically designed contours and a larger grip allow for comfortable fit in almost any hand while adding to stability
- Attractive enough for family use
- Dishwasher safe