This set of 2 grips has been designed to fit virtually any dining utensils, plus many other household items too such as pencils, pens, toothbrushes and more. The soft, silicone handle is large in size and textured to help enhance grip for the user. The large grip will help ease pressure on joints, allowing daily tasks to be performed without discomfort or pain. Tenura cutlery grips are fully washable and long lasting, perfect for use in domestic, care and clinical environments to help maintain an independent lifestyle. They are an ideal kitchen aid or personal aid for users who suffer from arthritis and those with weakened grip or limited dexterity. Below is a list of information regarding the Anti Slip Cutlery Grip Set. If you would like to view more products like the Anti Slip Cutlery Grip Set, CLICK HERE.
- Ideal for dining utensils and cutlery
- Can also be used with pens, pencils, toothbrush, etc.
- Useful everyday kitchen or personal aid for arthritis sufferers
- Large grip to help ease pressure on joints
- Set of 2
- Depth (mm): 50
- Height (mm): 270
- Width (mm): 125
- Product Dimensions (mm): 270x125x50
- Net weight (kg): 0.23
- Colour: Grey
- Main body material: Silicon
- Number in Pack: 2
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
The jar and bottle openers are two separate products that are designed to fit a variety of sizes.
- Assists in opening bottles, jars and pill containers
- Can be used to grip and provide purchase
- Useful for people with any condition that weakens hand grip
- Can be operated with one hand