The Aidapt two handled drinking mug is ideal for those who have a weakened grip or suffer from Parkinsons. Made from ceramic earthenware it is discreet and hard wearing. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Below is a list of information regarding the Aidapt Two Handled Ceramic Mug. If you would like to view more products like this, CLICK HERE.
- Two handled earthenware mug for drinking
- Ideal for users with a weakened grip.
- Discreet and hard wearing
- Aids independent drinking
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
- Depth (mm): 83
- Height (mm): 95
- Width (mm): 160
- Product Dimensions (mm): 95x160x83
- Net weight (kg): 0.38
- Colour: White
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
Each item of cutlery is fitted with a large, soft rubber handle, which makes them easier to grip
- Set of 4, includes fork, knife, spoon and teaspoon
- Dishwasher safe
- Provide a comfortable non-slip grip
- Ideal for people who suffer from limited dexterity
- The 2 in 1 opener with ergonomic handle enables you to turn and open any caps easily
- These cutlery, sold separately, are perfect for individuals with arthritis, weak or limited handgrip
- Ergonomically designed contours and a larger grip allow for comfortable fit in almost any hand while adding to stability
- Attractive enough for family use
- Dishwasher safe