The Aidapt Outdoor Half Step is a perfect aid for the elderly or people with limited mobility around the home. If you find it difficult to lift your feet and remain steady as you step up to your doorway, this is the product for you.The Aidapt Outdoor Half Step can help. It cuts the rise in half so you can climb more easily. It features an extra large platform that lets you balance and get your footing before moving on. Great for indoor stairs too! It has a durable, heavy duty plastic surface with sure grip dimples for added security. The weather resistant rubber mat ensures better traction and drainage holes prevent the step from pooling water. The large surface area of the half step also means there’s ample room to fully stand on the platform and regain your balance before stepping again. The step is made from high quality durable plastic and is fully waterproof and suitable to be kept outdoors in all seasons.
- Instantly reduces the height of doorsteps.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Perfect for the elderly and less able.
- Strong, sturdy, lightweight and portable.
- Maximum User Weight Limit 135kg (21 stone)
- Depth (mm): 390
- Height (mm): 110
- Width (mm): 490
- Product Dimensions (mm): 110x490x390
- Net weight (kg): 1.44
- Colour: Black/White
- Maximum Load (kg): 135
- Maximum Load (stones): 21
- Maximum User Weight (kg): 135
- Maximum User Weight (stones): 21
- Overall Width (mm): 490
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Please return items to:
55 Market Street, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 1BW
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information
- These cutlery, sold separately, are perfect for individuals with arthritis, weak or limited handgrip
- Ergonomically designed contours and a larger grip allow for comfortable fit in almost any hand while adding to stability
- Attractive enough for family use
- Dishwasher safe
The jar and bottle openers are two separate products that are designed to fit a variety of sizes.
- Assists in opening bottles, jars and pill containers
- Can be used to grip and provide purchase
- Useful for people with any condition that weakens hand grip
- Can be operated with one hand
- Two handled earthenware mug for drinking
- Ideal for users with a weakened grip.